Saturday, June 13, 2009

This and That

I have been so busy lately with the kids out of school for the summer, watching my nephews and doing a little gardening. I finally got the headboard done. I thought it was sweet. I have yet to hang her mirrors back up on the wall. I took a stroll outside today to check on the garden after the terrible storm that rolled through last night. Everything seems to be doing well, especially the weeds.

The daisy's are starting to bloom.


And look what my dad has been working on. It's amazing what that man can do with some scraps. What can I say, the man loves his dog. It's still not complete, but I'll take pics when it is because this dog house will have a front porch and flower boxes. I'm jealous, I want a bay window too. lol




No comments:

Post a Comment