Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Dog and a Dog Quilt

So, I've been thinking alot about dogs the past couple weeks and thought I'd do a post on this fellow. What great companions they can be. They are always happy to see you and they never talk back to you. He's been the greatest dog I've ever NOT owned. He belongs to my dad and has become a great little buddy to me. I've never been the type to treat a dog like a human, I do know the difference, but this little guy here really has taken a hold on me and I love him.


Unfortunately, he won't be here much longer. He's a very sick dog and I'm gonna miss having him around the house with me.



This one's for my little buddy.








1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful dog! And your quilt for him is fabulous...I've been a dog lover my whole life. We have been lucky enough to have been loved by some of the sweetest of dogs. I lost both of my labs (litter mates) in 2000. We loved them for 10 years! I know how hard it is to see them go. My heart goes out to you. Please kiss him for us too! I'm sorry for your soon to be loss, trust me when I say that he will leave a sweet spot in your heart forever. Love and Peace to you all. xoxo Rhonda

    ReplyDelete