Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thrifting Finds

This week while thrifting I found this cute milk glass lamp and shade for $6.50
I'm not sure what this is, but I liked it. I have a few ideas running around in my brain about what I could do with it. Whatever I decide, it will need a coat of paint and was only $3.00 at GW.
And I was soooooo very excited to see this brand new prelit Martha Stewart christmas tree in a galvanized steel bucket for only $3.00. This will be my girls' "girly tree" this year.
Ok, so this isn't a GW find. I got it at Hobby Lobby for 30% off. Does that count as a thrifting find? This will be my next project, but you'll have to come back for updates on this.



5 comments:

  1. $3.00 for that Christmas tree??? And, it's prelit??? Talk about luck! I'll be looking to see the "girly tree" - sounds like fun. That last looks interesting - fabric of some kind? It looks pretty and the colors match my spare bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love milk glass. I collect candleholders and candlesticks. They remind me of my Maw Maw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Kathy, can u believe it? I'm excited for the girls to have their own tree this year.
    I love milk glass too but only have a few pieces. Would like to have a nice collection some day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds. especially the Christmas tree. My girls have always had trees in their rooms for christmas. It was this very picky mom's way of using up ornaments that didn't really work on my fancy trees :))

    ReplyDelete